Psalm 84:3
 Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.

Peaceful, restful, thankful Saturday. Very chill: involving cozy socks, and the polkadot pajamas my mom sent in a care package. I love just *being* at the end of the week. I love having a full time job that makes my just being time so much sweeter. I love coffee.

I've been working on things... coming soon to the internet near you! want a preview?
no posts... yet!
I'm working on the design for a dedicated book review blog... part of a personal goal to have a deeper connection to the books I work with, and to build a resource for readers advisory. :) 

Tonight: sister time, and a Tom Hanks movie (The Terminal). Because Tom Hanks. Did I ever tell you that the default voice in my head for reading male voices is his? yep. #WierdFactAboutSarah
On that note...
Author out.

2 comments